Cheaper Gatwick Parking
Are you looking for Cheaper Gatwick Parking Prices? so why not save up to 61% on Gatwick Airport Parking, in fact you can Save up to 61% any time. Put us to the test and see how much you can save at Gatwick today?
Please don’t pay to much for Gatwick Airport Parking barrier prices of up to £11.75 per day when you can book yours from just £7.89 per day with Zap Airport Parking and our official partners Holiday Extras For example an 8 day stay at Gatwick airport starts from a little as £62.99 for offsite-airport parking and only £69.90 for onsite-airport parking.
Its no fun when you discover the family sitting next to you the plane booked with ZAP and paid significantly less for their Airport Parking than you. We have spaces available at Gatwick’s North and South Terminals available to pre-book right now.
All Gatwick Airport Car Parks offer fast Bus transfer right up to the terminal doors. All of our Car Parking facilities are within just a short transfer distance from the North and South terminals.
London Gatwick Airport Address
London Gatwick Airport,
London Gatwick Airport Guide
- No.1 Lounge Gatwick – Location: South Terminal, Airside, Mezzanine Level. Hours: 4am – 10pm. Lounge Access: from £22.50 per person (3 hours).
- No. 1 Lounge Gatwick – Location: North Terminal, Airside. Showers are available. Hours: 4am – 10pm. Lounge Access: from £22.50 per person (3 hours).
- Aspire Lounge by Servisair – Location: North Terminal, Airside, Level 1. Hours: 4am – 10pm. Lounge Access: from £17.49 per person (3 hours).
- Ashdown Airport Lounge – Location: South Terminal, Airside, Upper Level. Hours: 4am – 10pm. Lounge Access: from £17.49 per person (3 hours).
Airport WiFi / Internet Access
- WiFi is available at the Gatwick for a small fee. Connect to the Boingo Network.
- McDonald’s offers free WiFi (South Terminal, Airside).
- Internet kiosks are also available throughout the terminals.
There are several hotels in and near Gatwick Airport Including:
- Hilton – connected to the South Terminal by a covered walkway. Day rooms are available 9am-6pm.
- Yotel – located in the airport in the South Terminal. Day rooms / hourly rates (from 4 to 24 hours) are offered.
- Sofitel – connected to the North Terminal by a covered walkway. Day rooms are available 9am-6pm.
Services, Facilities & Things to do at Gatwick Airport
- ATMs / Cash Machines – Cash machines are available in terminals, airside and landside.
- Car Rentals – Alamo • Avis • Dollar • Enterprise • Europcar • Hertz • National • Thrifty. Location: Car Rental Facility across from the North Terminal.
- Chapel - Locations: South Terminal, Landside, near Caffè Nero and North Terminal, Landside, beside International Arrivals.
- Currency Exchange
- Food / Dining – There are several 24 hour food and beverage concessions available:
North Terminal – Landside: Caffe Nero • Costa Coffee
North Terminal – Airside: Armadillo Cafe and Grill • Costa Coffee
South Terminal – Landside: Caffe Nero • Costa Coffee
South Terminal – Airside: Bridge Bar and Eating House • Costa Coffee • McDonald’s • Pret A Manger
- Games Rooms – GameGrid provides arcade entertainment including air hockey, table football and computer games. Locations: Airside and Landside
- Luggage Storage / Lockers – Location: Arrivals Level in North and South Terminals. Rates: £8.00 per item per day. Hours: open 24 hours
- Mobile Charging – forgot your charger don’t panic, you can charge your phone at Chargebox. Locations: North and South Terminal departure lounges. Rate: £1.50 for 30 minutes
- Showers – Several showers are available in the Gatwick Airport Families Lounge. Location: Airside, South Terminal
Gatwick Airport is open 24 hours, 7 days per week
There is a 24 hour terminal shuttle that runs every 5 minutes.