Southend Airport Parking
Essex based Southend Airport or to give its official name London Southend Airport was voted the best UK airport in 2013 based on transit times through the airport, car parking facilities, shopping, punctuality times and all round excellence for customer service, so all in all a great place to start your journey from.
Customer using Southend Airport have a good choice of Cheap Airport Parking options and we offer you a selection of the most popular and best value for money car parking at Southend Airport.
Maple Manor Park and Ride, The cheapest option for parking at Southend Airport. A parking agent will park your car in a reserved secured spaced, while you simply hop on the shuttle bus for 4-5 minutes ride to the terminal. Seasonal prices vary from only from£4.97 day when booking a typical 7-8 day stay.
Maple Manor Meet & Greet, This couldn’t be easier, you drive to the terminal building where you will see the Maple Manor office. Park up, hand over your keys to the authorised agents and forget about your car until you land back at Southend Airport where your car will be ready and waiting for you at the terminal, its that simple. Prices from vary and start out from £5.79 per day according to demand.
Official On Airport Parking Long Stay 2 Saver, Offering you a cheap booking price which doesn’t gives you the opportunity to amend your booking should the need arise. Simply park and walk 3 minutes to the terminal building entrance. Typical prices start from only £4.35 per day, when booked in advance.
Official On Airport Parking Long Stay 2 Flexible , The Long Stay 2 offers you a flexible option which means you’re able to change or cancel your booking if required. The car park is only a 2 minute walk from the terminal. Typical prices start from only £6.99 per day, when booked in advance.
Official On Airport Parking Long Stay 3 Flexible , boast a 100% customer satisfaction mark and is similar to the Long Stay 2 car park and also offers you a flexible option which means you’re able to change or cancel your booking. The car park is only a 2-3 minute walk from the terminal. Prices start from only £6.99 per day, when you book in advance and subject to availability on the day.
- Stobart First Class Lounge – Location: Airside. Hours: 4.30am – 8.00pm (Sun – Fri) • 4.30am – 5pm (Sat). Lounge Access: from £17.49 per person (3 hours).
WiFi and Internet are available at the official WiFi points and generally available free at a number retail outlets within the airport.
- Holiday Inn - 1 minute walk from the terminal
- Premier Inn – 5 minutes by car
- ATMs / Cash Machines – Information not available
- Car Rentals – Avis • Hertz • Europcar • National. Location: entrance concourse (landside)
- Currency Exchange - A Moneycorp is located landside. Hours: 5am – 12am
- Food / Dining – There are no 24 hour food or beverage concessions at this airport. There is an Arnold & Forbes Cafe located landside and airside.
- Information Desk – Aavailable
- Luggage Storage / Lockers – Aavailable at a charge
- Showers – Available
Open 4am – 12am